SAP

www.sap.com

Positive work environment, intelligent hard working co-workers selling and supporting old technologies.

Account Executive (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsSmart people and can do attitude across the organization. Culture of success and professionalism. Strong brand market share of legacy ERP customers to leverage.

ConsSlow to market with new technology and solutions. Difficult to find internal resources in an ever changing support matrix. Sr management seems to be focused on largest customers and deals only.

Advice to Senior ManagementAccelerate bringing new solutions and technologies to market. Reduce the complexitiy and time burden of sales field reporting. Encourage innovation and creative approaches in sales and account management.

Great

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Newtown Square, PA

I have been working at SAP

Pros: The atmosphere is great and I feel like I can… Cons: The salary isn't that great and my boss can be a pain. But… Advice to Senior Management: I would try gettign on your boss' good side because he promotes people that… More

Good place to be close to the software product - low base pay, average to better than average bonus

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at SAP

Pros: Insider (almost unlimited) information on the products and services. Very… Cons: The bonus structure has been severely cut in past years… Advice to Senior Management: When consulting projects don't go well - don't look to punish the project manager - it could be that the client had factions working to… More
There are newer reviews on SAP.

Worked for SAP? Contribute to the Community!