SAP

www.sap.com
  www.sap.com
There are newer employer reviews for SAP

Positive work environment, intelligent hard working co-workers selling and supporting old technologies.

Current Employee - Account Executive in Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - Account Executive in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at SAP

Pros

Smart people and can do attitude across the organization. Culture of success and professionalism. Strong brand market share of legacy ERP customers to leverage.

Cons

Slow to market with new technology and solutions. Difficult to find internal resources in an ever changing support matrix. Sr management seems to be focused on largest customers and deals only.

Accelerate bringing new solutions and technologies to market. Reduce the complexitiy and time burden of sales field reporting. Encourage innovation and creative approaches in sales and account management.

2036 Other Employee Reviews for SAP (View Most Recent)

Great

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA

I have been working at SAP

Pros

The atmosphere is great and I feel like I can really become a team player when surrounded by my peers.

Cons

The salary isn't that great and my boss can be a pain. But the food is great and I feel loved by all of my fantastic co-workers.

I would try gettign on your boss' good side because he promotes people that he enjoys the company of. It doents matter what you know...it matters who you know.

Good place to be close to the software product - low base pay, average to better than average bonus

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at SAP

Pros

Insider (almost unlimited) information on the products and services. Very deep knowledge base from other employees when they are willing to share.

Cons

The bonus structure has been severely cut in past years as has the benefits. Consultants cannot hit a home run

When consulting projects don't go well - don't look to punish the project manager - it could be that the client had factions working to make the project difficult. Understand the situation and help the project manager succeed if possible, else pull him off and help him to be successful on other projects if the one project is 'polluted' with a poison.

There are newer employer reviews for SAP