SAP
www.sap.com Walldorf, Germany 5000+ Employees

Company Review

Intern (Current Employee)
Darmstadt (Germany)

ProsGlobally oriented and committed to innovation. Invests heavily in research and development, and in trying to capture new markets. Reaches out to employees and takes care of their interests. Generally get to meet smart and motivated people inside the company.

ConsSuffers from most of the problems that afflict a large multinational corporation. Bureaucracy can cause the company to be sluggish and ineffective at times. Has a lot of legacy applications that refuse to die out, is trying hard but not quite able to get a hold on emerging technologies.

Advice to Senior ManagementDevelop that killer instinct.

SAP, the place to be!

I have been working at SAP full-time

Pros: 1. good employee engagement 2. strategy of innovation Cons: 1. Slow in making decisions 2. Processes still need improvements Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great, but always room to improve

Project Manager Office (Current Employee)
    Zagreb (Croatia)

I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: education, great co-workers, exciting, interesting and very pro employee Cons: some minor organizational things need to be fixed Advice to Senior Management: no advice but to keep improving Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on SAP.

Worked for SAP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SAP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SAP CEO Bill McDermott . All reviews posted anonymously by SAP employees.