SAP
3.8 of 5 1,651 reviews
www.sap.com Walldorf, Germany 5000+ Employees

16 years and counting...

Senior Product Manager (Current Employee)
Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 10 years

ProsSAP has grown to be a dominant force in the software industry and diversified a lot over the past 16 years I have been with the company. SAP has a very diverse workforce and provides flexibility as well growth opportunities. SAP has provided me with an opportunity to work with highly motivated and skilled people and enabled me to achieve a reasonable work life balance, developing my career while raising my family.

ConsWith the tremendous growth the company has experienced over time, SAP is still suffering some of the growing pains, such as the introduction of many processes and regulations that sometimes get in the way of executing business quickly and an in innovative way.

Innovating!

Sales Executive (Current Employee)
Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at SAP full-time for less than a year

Pros: Always looking for good ideas and values their people and… Cons: Big company that has a lot on interworkings Advice to Senior Management: Minimize obstacles for sales people. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Bad Management and Pay

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Work life balance is good Cons: Management is really bad at SAP. Its all about whom you know. People who work really hard are not promoted. Does not promote career growth.… Advice to Senior Management: Value and promote people who work hard. Managers should be… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on SAP.

Worked for SAP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SAP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SAP CEO Bill McDermott & Jim Hagemann Snabe. All reviews posted anonymously by SAP employees.