SAP

There are newer employer reviews for SAP

16 years and counting...

Current Employee - Senior Product Manager in Palo Alto, CA
Current Employee - Senior Product Manager in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at SAP full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

SAP has grown to be a dominant force in the software industry and diversified a lot over the past 16 years I have been with the company. SAP has a very diverse workforce and provides flexibility as well growth opportunities. SAP has provided me with an opportunity to work with highly motivated and skilled people and enabled me to achieve a reasonable work life balance, developing my career while raising my family.

Cons

With the tremendous growth the company has experienced over time, SAP is still suffering some of the growing pains, such as the introduction of many processes and regulations that sometimes get in the way of executing business quickly and an in innovative way.

2077 Other Employee Reviews for SAP (View Most Recent)

Great company to work for with fantastic benefits and awesome people

Current Employee - Product Owner in Cambridge, MA
    Current Employee - Product Owner in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at SAP full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

This company is truly international, and you get a great cultural experience. I have worked with people from all over the world in only 5 years of employment. Whereas I was mainly working within USA (East coast and west coast), I had a lot of interaction with Germany and India in my time. Also some of the activity will take you virtually or physically into the Asian Pacific. My management team is absolutely fantastic, great atmosphere with truly flat hierarchies and great collaboration.

Benefits are great (20 vacation days after 5 years of employment), great share matching programs and small perks (which can grow big) such as free lunch and free subway ticket.

Cons

It has the typical downsides of a big company, things move rather slow. It has hard to execute since you have to comply with a lot of rules and regulations. The fostering of Top Talents is not done in the most optimal way.

A good company to work for

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at SAP full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great environment to work and good work/life balance

Cons

salary is not competitive and lack of career advancement

There are newer employer reviews for SAP