SAP
3.8 of 5 1,654 reviews
www.sap.com Walldorf, Germany 5000+ Employees

SAP has a very, welcoming, working environment.

Sales Support Associate (Current Employee)
Newtown Square, PA

I have been working at SAP as a contractor for more than a year

ProsThe communication is a big factor that works for SAP. Teams can collaborate globally and get projects accomplished.

ConsThe transition from a contractor to an employee takes longer than expected. In some cases, there is no transition and the talent of the contractor is lost.

Advice to Senior ManagementKnow the strengths and weaknesses of individual team members. It helps when a manager interacts with different people. Not all people are the same and each employee may react differently to the leadership styles.

Overall good company but cares little for non-Software employees

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SAP full-time for more than a year

Pros: Goes out it's way to build a sense of community. Above average pay and likes to emphasize how important work-life balance… Cons: Consultants are constantly told that SAP is a software company even though more than 50% of sales comes from services. Policies are constantly tightened and… Advice to Senior Management: When a company posts 9 straight quarters of profits in the millions everyone gets angry about… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to retire

User Experience Designer (Current Employee)
Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at SAP full-time for more than a year

Pros: Decent benefit packages. Flexible working ours and locations. Complimentary lunch. Cons: Working with a huge project/team can be frustrated. Longer you stay,… Advice to Senior Management: Many team and people spend time doing nothing in this company.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on SAP.

Worked for SAP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SAP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SAP CEO Bill McDermott & Jim Hagemann Snabe. All reviews posted anonymously by SAP employees.