SAP
3.8 of 5 1,660 reviews
www.sap.com Walldorf, Germany 5000+ Employees

SAP has a very, welcoming, working environment.

Sales Support Associate (Current Employee)
Newtown Square, PA

I have been working at SAP as a contractor for more than a year

ProsThe communication is a big factor that works for SAP. Teams can collaborate globally and get projects accomplished.

ConsThe transition from a contractor to an employee takes longer than expected. In some cases, there is no transition and the talent of the contractor is lost.

Advice to Senior ManagementKnow the strengths and weaknesses of individual team members. It helps when a manager interacts with different people. Not all people are the same and each employee may react differently to the leadership styles.

Great place to retire

User Experience Designer (Current Employee)
Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at SAP full-time for more than a year

Pros: Decent benefit packages. Flexible working ours and locations. Complimentary lunch. Cons: Working with a huge project/team can be frustrated. Longer you stay,… Advice to Senior Management: Many team and people spend time doing nothing in this company.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Challenging workload but the company's fantastic to work for in many ways

Director (Current Employee)
Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Company culture is very positive, company leadership is respected and… Cons: Heavy workload, not much work life balance Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work - employees are proud to work for SAP.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on SAP.

Worked for SAP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SAP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SAP CEO Bill McDermott & Jim Hagemann Snabe. All reviews posted anonymously by SAP employees.