SAP
3.8 of 5 1,794 reviews
www.sap.com Walldorf, Germany 5000+ Employees

Nice workplace, good projects depending on the team

User Experience Designer (Current Employee)
Palo Alto, CA

ProsEnterprise software is a huge market and SAP is at the top. There are a lot of things to learn and get used to the acronyms that people use, but in overall the experience is good.

ConsDevelopment constraints come in all shapes - even when you have great design it's no guarantee that it will be implemented. It really depends on the development team and managers.

Advice to Senior ManagementProject Managers need to be more efficient - too many meetings.

SAP Review

Tools Developer (Current Employee)
    Newtown Square, PA

I have been working at SAP full-time for less than a year

Pros: Very flexible work environment, allowing employees to work at their… Cons: Not a lot of career opportunities in certain positions, would prefer to work… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Decent Company not Great, Not a company for Immigrants (non-Germans) & Visa Holders

Applications Consultant IV (Former Employee)
    Philadelphia, PA

I worked at SAP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great Product, Good Colleagues, Nice Office environment. Cons: HR not as capable or knowledgeable. SAP hires in my opinion the worst… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on SAP.

Worked for SAP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SAP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SAP CEO Bill McDermott . All reviews posted anonymously by SAP employees.