SAP

www.sap.com
  www.sap.com
There are newer employer reviews for SAP

Stability

Current Employee - Software Developer in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
Current Employee - Software Developer in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at SAP full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Innovating in the right direction

Cons

Huge company sometimes slow to adapt

2075 Other Employee Reviews for SAP (View Most Recent)

Good

I have been working at SAP

Pros

Good environment to work at

Cons

Germany based, other sites seem less important

A great place to work

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore (India)

I worked at SAP full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

SAP Labs is an excellent place to work. It will pose enough challenges so as to allow constant learning. But the best part is that though the work requires brain-storming, it will never interfere with the work-life balance. One never has to sacrifice personal commitments to achieve business goals. Taking vacation is never an issue as long as you have leaves available in your kitty. It is minimum 21 days for a permanent full-time employee and I have never come across any instance when leaves are rejected by managers just because one wants to club all the leaves and want 3 weeks long vacation.
    I believe that SAP is such a great company because of its culture. All employees try to improve the culture by being cooperative to each other.
    So, if one wants to do a great work with good salary and benefits without compromising personal life then I wonder if there is any other company than SAP Labs.
    I believe that the values and ethics which are deep-rooted in the foundation of SAP will always help SAP Labs to remain the best place to work.

Cons

Not much growth in terms of responsibilities (for a person with around 6 or more years of experience) due to the scrum mode of work.

There are newer employer reviews for SAP