SAP

Good experience overall

Director (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at SAP full-time for more than 3 years

ProsInteresting work, some transfer opportunities, generally collegial environment. Some travel opportunity. Good chance to learn. Some flexibility for work at home.

ConsTight deadlines, lots of overtime, sometimes virtual when need more in-person meetings. Very matrixed environment, sometimes to the detriment of the work.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more attention to work-life balance and to pointless political infighting.

Great place to work

Manager (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Smart people Close connection with managers Great work/life balance -- flexibility to work from anywhere Recent management turnover in marketing has resulted in quicker management decisions, more productivity,… Cons: Flat hierarchy means lengthy time between promotions with only small "payoffs"… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the transparency going! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to be if you have a strong internal network.

Vice President (Current Employee)
Newtown Square, PA

I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Excellent compensation, the co-CEOs are phenomenal. Cons: Some recent hires into senior positions diluted the culture. Used to be a better place to work 5-6 years ago.… Advice to Senior Management: Look at the upper management ranks (SVP level) ---… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on SAP.

Worked for SAP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SAP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SAP CEO Bill McDermott & Jim Hagemann Snabe. All reviews posted anonymously by SAP employees.