SAP

www.sap.com

High Paced, Energetic, and Competitive - SAP

Senior Director (Current Employee)

ProsSAP is a great place to work. The strategy is clear and it's working. The company focuses on making it's customers, partners and employees successful. The people are top notch. For my role, there is a lot of flexibility to be able to determine how, where and when I work. I feel like I can make a positive difference in the world working for SAP.

ConsThere are many breaks because of the nature of the high tech industry and our competitive posture. There are also not many women in high tech, so for me (a woman), it's hard to progress to higher levels of the organization. Also, sometimes because of the rapid pace of delivery, the left hand and the right hand don't realize that they are working at odds or redundantly. That's a pet peeve of mine.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep working on the women in management initiative, but go deeper in the topic. You need women on the board and in senior management who think differently to the men so that you get the value of diverse thinking in SAP strategy. If you only keep people who think like men, you lose the benefit.

Good work/life balance, care about employees

Senior Director (Current Employee) Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good salary, bonus Care about employees Cons: Too many cooks in the kitchen Hard to get things done Advice to Senior Management: Make it easier to understand performance ratings and criteria Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fulltime experience for Intern position

Developer Intern (Current Employee) Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at SAP as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Lots of work to learn, Cons: Lots of work for a intern to do Advice to Senior Management: would have been better if conversion rate from interns to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on SAP.

Worked for SAP? Contribute to the Community!