SAP
3.8 of 5 1,651 reviews
www.sap.com Walldorf, Germany 5000+ Employees

Human Resources

Human Resources (Current Employee)
Paris (France)

I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 8 years

Proswork life balance respected, even with hard work. great network of very smart people. always wanting to do better, seeking to improve things. excitement around innovation.

Consbig company acting as a startup can seem disorganized sometimes. overly complex processes, difficult to find information (need to know who knows).

Advice to Senior Managementcontinue to simplify. continue to drive for innovation. start measuring impact of re-orgs and making better business cases for them. continue to improve integration of new employees.

god place to work

I have been working at SAP

Pros: nice career opportunities, diversity and work life balance. Cons: the biggest opportunities are always related to people management More

Company learned how to change after years of sclerosys

Senior Sales Consultant (Current Employee)
Rome (Italy)

I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Challenging job , Comp, Benefits, Training, Cons: Middle management, high average age, some org complexities Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on SAP.

Worked for SAP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SAP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SAP CEO Bill McDermott & Jim Hagemann Snabe. All reviews posted anonymously by SAP employees.