SAP

www.sap.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for SAP

 

Ressources humaines Human Resources

  • Comp & Benefits
  • Work/Life Balance
  • Senior Management
  • Culture & Values
  • Career Opportunities
Current Employee - Ressources humaines in Paris (France)
Current Employee - Ressources humaines in Paris (France)

I have been working at SAP full-time (more than 8 years)

(Translated from English)

Pros

L'équilibre entre vie professionnelle et vie privée est respecté, même si on travaille beaucoup. Beau réseau de gens très intelligents qui veulent toujours faire mieux et cherchent à améliorer les choses. Grand enthousiasme suscité par l'innovation.

work life balance respected, even with hard work. great network of very smart people. always wanting to do better, seeking to improve things. excitement around innovation.

Cons

Grosse entreprise qui se comporte comme une start-up et peut sembler désorganisée parfois. Des procédés très compliqués, difficile d'accéder aux informations (besoin de savoir qui sait)

big company acting as a startup can seem disorganized sometimes. overly complex processes, difficult to find information (need to know who knows).

Advice to ManagementAdvice

Continuez à simplifier. Continuez à encourager l'innovation. Commencez à mesurer l'impact des réorganisations et constituez des dossiers mieux gérés pour cela. Continuez à améliorer l'intégration des nouveaux employés.

continue to simplify. continue to drive for innovation. start measuring impact of re-orgs and making better business cases for them. continue to improve integration of new employees.

Recommends
Positive Outlook
Approves of CEO

2254 Other Employee Reviews for SAP (View Most Recent)

Sort: Rating Date
  1. 1 person found this helpful  

    Java-Entwickler developer in Java

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee

    I have been working at SAP

    (Translated from English)

    Pros

    Gutes Arbeitsumfeld

    Aus unterschiedlichen Blickwinkeln lernen

    good working environments
    learn knowledge from difference aspects

    Cons

    verwirrt über die Zukunft der Firma

    schlechtes Gehalt

    be confused at the future of the company
    poor salary

    No opinion of CEO
  2.  

    Es war eine großartige Erfahrung die ganzen eineinhalb Jahre über. Ich habe es wirklich genossen, mit meinem Team zu arbeiten. It was a great experience through out whole 1.5 year, I really enjoy working with my team.

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    Former Employee - Studentische Hilfskraft in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)
    Former Employee - Studentische Hilfskraft in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

    I worked at SAP part-time (more than a year)

    (Translated from English)

    Pros

    Es ist ein multikulturelles Umfeld, so dass ich gar nicht das Gefühl hatte, mit Deutschen zu arbeiten. Alle Gespräche werden auf Englisch geführt, so dass die Zusammenarbeit und Kommunikation mit allen Kollegen einfach war.

    It is a multicultural environment so I didn't fill like I am working with Germany people. The whole conversation are in English so it was easy to work and communicate with all the colleagues.

    Cons

    Keine Nachteile. Ich liebe SAP.

    No downside. I love SAP.

    Advice to ManagementAdvice

    Ich traf zwei vom höheren Management und beide waren bodenständig. Gaben mir sehr gutes Feedback für meine Arbeit.

    I meet two Higher Management personal and both were down to earth. Give me very good feedback for my work.

    Recommends
    Positive Outlook
    Approves of CEO
There are newer employer reviews for SAP

Work at SAP? Share Your Experiences

SAP

 
Click to Rate
or

Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.