SAPA Extrusions

www.sapagroup.com

SAPA Extrusions is a competently run facility, that allows for advances in the company, with friendly management support

Shipper/Packer (Current Employee) Mountain Top, PA

ProsThe pay rates, and benefits packages are far superior then those in the surrounding jobs in our own "local employers". I believe the hourly people, as well as certain salary people are excellent to deal with. We don't mind helping each other out when needed, which makes the days go by better, and more effeciently.

Cons"Passing the buck"..this statement comes to mind, as far as having others try to shove their tasks onto other people. Time after time, I see this happen, and I believe this is highly unfair, as it causes a backlog for the next person, the next shift, what have you. This just creates a domino effect which eventually causes people to become irate, as well as cause confusion.

Advice to Senior ManagementI believe that since I've been with SAPA, I have seen a lot more pros, then cons. I think this company is doing well, but can be doing a lot better, if there were more communications to leaders and hourly people working on the floor. It is improving, I must say. The communication has been much better in the past 3 months, I still believe there is a small window of improvement. I think the management is doing all they can to keep Sapa Extrusions running effeciently and successfully. I think that this company has great things going for it!!

best career move I have Ever made . The people are nice and the work environment is as safe as it could be .

Extruson Prep (Current Employee) Cressona, PA

I have been working at SAPA Extrusions

Pros: Its close to home the pay is good and the… Cons: The job can be dangerous without a level of caution… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

its ok could be better tho

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Cressona, PA

I have been working at SAPA Extrusions

Pros: close to home for me Cons: some people get treated different from others Advice to Senior Management: fire people that mess up on major things not let… More
There are newer reviews on SAPA Extrusions.

Worked for SAPA Extrusions? Contribute to the Community!