SAY Media

www.saymedia.com
  www.saymedia.com
There are newer employer reviews for SAY Media

Fast-changing, high energy, fun loving

Current Employee - IT Analyst in New York, NY
Current Employee - IT Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at SAY Media full-time (more than an year)

Pros

People here really care. Working here, you will learn something about yourself and others.

My favorite 'SAY' cares story: We had an HSA meeting and I didn't understand why wifes/husbands/"federally acknowledged partners" of SAY WERE given HSA money, but domestic partners WEREN'T given money towards their health care cost. SAY provides domestic partners with insurance if chosen. If you are confused, don't worry, a lot of people were. Here's the happy ending, at the end of the meeting one of the co-founders and a a woman from HR, approached me, explaining they weren't sure what I was asking at first, but they thought it was a great idea. They immediately contacted the CFO and weeks later it was approved for domestic partners to get the money that would go to a "federally acknowledged partner". The part that surprised me was decided that SAY would eat the taxes on that money to make it even more equal. I have never worked for a company like this. It's great!!!

Cons

The cons are also the pros. Things are ever-changing, meaning that we don't get stuck, but sometimes it may feel we are, it takes awhile to work out the kinks.

None. Upper Management has an open door policy and I have been here long enough to take advantage of it.

55 Other Employee Reviews for SAY Media (View Most Recent)

Creative, smart people, fun culture.

Current Employee - Media Planner in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Media Planner in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at SAY Media full-time

Pros

SAY is a fast paced environment with a high growth rate. Employees are friendly, qualified and smart. Emphasis on company culture. Office space is super rad, lots of perks and parties. Work hard, play hard atmosphere. Lots of upward career opportunity.

Cons

Some issues surrounding vision of company, though execution is always beautiful. Media and ad space are changing so rapidly, companies like SAY are trying their best to stay on the frontier as things develop.

Startup excitement without the craziness

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I worked at SAY Media as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

A good blend of startup and established company culture. A smart, passionate management team. Strong focus on company culture. Solid growth opportunities to assume new responsibilities. Fun and enthusiastic culture. Great location.

Cons

Ad Networks and Media properties have an uncertain future. Lots of restructuring and acquisitions have made organization more fragmented.

More communication on strategy and direction.

There are newer employer reviews for SAY Media