SAY Media

There are newer employer reviews for SAY Media

My Overall Experience

Current Employee - Production Manager in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Production Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at SAY Media as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Everyone works hard and is mellow. First time I have not been in a high stress environment but all the work gets done with ease

Cons

You never really know what someone is thinking.

55 Other Employee Reviews for SAY Media (View Most Recent)

SAY Media: An awesome fun place to work!

Former Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I worked at SAY Media full-time

Pros

Awesome culture! Really fun place to work. Has great challenges and a lot of room to grow. Very positive and professional in nature. Overall great place. Not a high pressure enviornment, but people do work well and get done what is necessary.

Cons

If you are looking for employers to push you to the limit, SAY will not. They encourage you to grow rather than push you. This is good for some, not for others.

Fast-changing, high energy, fun loving

Current Employee - IT Analyst in New York, NY
    Current Employee - IT Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at SAY Media full-time (more than an year)

Pros

People here really care. Working here, you will learn something about yourself and others.

My favorite 'SAY' cares story: We had an HSA meeting and I didn't understand why wifes/husbands/"federally acknowledged partners" of SAY WERE given HSA money, but domestic partners WEREN'T given money towards their health care cost. SAY provides domestic partners with insurance if chosen. If you are confused, don't worry, a lot of people were. Here's the happy ending, at the end of the meeting one of the co-founders and a a woman from HR, approached me, explaining they weren't sure what I was asking at first, but they thought it was a great idea. They immediately contacted the CFO and weeks later it was approved for domestic partners to get the money that would go to a "federally acknowledged partner". The part that surprised me was decided that SAY would eat the taxes on that money to make it even more equal. I have never worked for a company like this. It's great!!!

Cons

The cons are also the pros. Things are ever-changing, meaning that we don't get stuck, but sometimes it may feel we are, it takes awhile to work out the kinks.

None. Upper Management has an open door policy and I have been here long enough to take advantage of it.

There are newer employer reviews for SAY Media