SBM Offshore
www.sbmoffshore.com Schiedam 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good Company

I have been working at SBM Offshore full-time for more than 5 years

ProsPaid insurance, half day Fridays, company weekends, flexible schedules, paid cafe meals, most people are nice and easy to work with.

ConsParking spot rules, horrible cafe, hard work not rewarded across the board, 4DX WIG meetings. High turnover. Lack of staff. Compensation seems to be an issue here as they will pay more for recruiting a new employee than a bonus to retain the ones they already have.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay out of peoples personal and professional life unless they seek advice or help to improve it. Get rid of the 4DX (WIG) meetings. Not everyone does it and those who do hate it. Everyone deserves good bonuses, not just the highly paid staff.

Used to be better

I have been working at SBM Offshore full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Benefits are really good. The company takes care of it's employees financially and is very generous with health and vacation. The yearly bonuses are hypocritical.… Cons: Very high employee turnaround in the last year. Management shake-ups and installment of unqualified budget… Advice to Senior Management: You should not give out referral bonuses to employees for new hire. If a toxic employee/manager is hired as such, and the referring party is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Awesome people and culture to work in

Senior Cost Analyst (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at SBM Offshore full-time for more than a year

Pros: They really value their employees and promote a life outside of work. You got every Friday as a half day. A week off… Cons: As a French owned company it was difficult to move around once you were in a position. My husband was transferred to Charlotte,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on SBM Offshore.

Worked for SBM Offshore? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SBM Offshore reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SBM Offshore CEO Bruno Chabas. All reviews posted anonymously by SBM Offshore employees.