SCA Tissue North America

The worst professional experience of my 20+ years experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

I worked at SCA Tissue North America

Pros

The benefits were very good and the strategic plan for the organization was progressive and with thought.

Cons

The culture is of the organization is to drive performance based on fear of retribution. This causes the employees to avoid conflict by keeping to themselves and as a result it is not a collaborative or friendly place to work. I have never experienced a company where so many people are so unhappy. The turnover rate is very high and often due to firing an individual with little or no feedback.

It is important to be truly available to lower levels of the organization, actions speak louder than words. Hold your peers accountable for their poor behavior; people are assets to the company and should not be discarded for challenging the status quo or because they made a mistake.

7 Other Employee Reviews for SCA Tissue North America (View Most Recent)

Disagree with other employee's comments... obviously they were let go!

I have been working at SCA Tissue North America full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

SCA is a great company, working at the SEC in Neenah we have very little turnover, most people like their jobs. Expectations are high for performance, but where isn't that the case??

Cons

Going through some tough organizational changes globally the first half of this year.

Communicate with employees through the transition, continue to make SCA the great company it is!

office coordinator mailroom department

Former Employee - Office Coordinator in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Office Coordinator in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at SCA Tissue North America full-time (less than an year)

Pros

the office culture was great, the policies of the company were excellent, I enjoy
    working with the staff, and training was superb

Cons

I was only their for a short period of time, it was a temp position, but the pay was great, growth opportunites
    was there.

If i was their a little longer, I would of moved up in the company with training.

There are newer employer reviews for SCA Tissue North America