SCS Engineers
www.scsengineers.com Long Beach, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Employee-Owned

Amin/Marketing Assistant (Former Employee)
Bellevue, WA

ProsNot many companies out there believe all employees should share in the success of the company. This one does. I wish more companies would have the same attitude. They do great work and have a sense of family.

ConsHmm...Can't really think of one because overall the benefits were really good. I guess I could complain that they don't pay 100% medical, but again, being employee-owned made up for that.

Lack of Training in my department and in many others.

Somebody Who Needed Training like the many others before me (Former Employee)
    Long Beach, CA

I worked at SCS Engineers full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Employee owned and a great place in theory. Also, each department runs like a separate company. So if you already know your job and have… Cons: Great place for those who started out years ago with the company and who were trained by the founders. Probably the best unit for training… Advice to Senior Management: Do an honest company wide review polling employees about training and areas of improvement they see would be important to address. Find out which… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Decent Company

Project Engineer (Current Employee)
    Reston, VA

I have been working at SCS Engineers full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: opportunities to work on many different projects, lots of smart… Cons: Hard to advance, pressure to bring in projcets Advice to Senior Management: Focus more on career development. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on SCS Engineers.

Worked for SCS Engineers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SCS Engineers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SCS Engineers CEO Jim Walsh. All reviews posted anonymously by SCS Engineers employees.