There are newer employer reviews for SDII Global

If you want a job in geology, consider sdii

Current Employee - Geologist
Current Employee - Geologist

I have been working at SDII Global

Pros

I get what I deserve. Nothing more, nothing less. They provide me with an opportunity to succeed.

Cons

Working with some of the staff is a drag. Some of them expect to be handed everything, like they still live at home. They have a sense of entitlement that's disgusting.

Keep up the good fight

10 Other Employee Reviews for SDII Global (View Most Recent)

Great company and great opportunity for professional development!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at SDII Global full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Working at SDII for 10+ years, I can...from factual personal experience...say without question, that you can work your way from the field to an executive/management position in this company. Hard work and dedication to the corporate philosophy is critical to recognition and advancement. Quarterly meetings, shout out boards, department lunches, emails, and even networking social get-togethers are all utilized as ways to communicate to and with staff. The company even has a Positive Enhancement Committee with representatives from management and every department in the company to look for ways to enhance our daily work environment and culture. Outstanding employee benefits package.

Cons

There will undeniably be an expectation to work hard, and meet goals that are clearly set before each individual employee. If you are looking for a job to simply collect a paycheck, than this is not the place for you. Passion for your work, and drive to excel in your job duties are prerequisites...That is great for some, and not so great for others.

Keep the communication lines flowing. Keep expanding our service areas and offerings to continue to grow this great company, a company that has become such an integral part to so many of our lives.

SDII continuing to evolve!

Current Employee - Engineer  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Engineer in Tampa, FL

I have been working at SDII Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

Office surroundings, fitness center and gym, company's current and future plans...

Cons

Resources, diversification of company offerings.

Keep listening! Keep looking for opportunities for the company to grow that will allow employees to grow with the company!

There are newer employer reviews for SDII Global

Worked for SDII Global? Contribute to the Community!