SDLC Partners
www.sdlcpartners.com Monroeville, PA 150 to 499 Employees

Growing Company, lots of opportunity

Pittsburgh, PA

ProsDue to the fast growth of the company, I have had the opportunity to work on projects that I likely would not be able to at a larger corporation. My colleagues are great and are willing to help in whatever way they can - a true team! I have also been fortunate to work closely with the Partners which has proven to be a great learning opportunity for me.

ConsAs the company continues to grow, it is hard to get to know everyone is the company and communication across teams can get tough - which is pretty typical in a consulting environment but can be frustrating at the same time.

Well diversified

IT Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at SDLC Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros: SDLC.aka Little India, Pays H1N1. I highly recommend SDLC… Cons: I am new, so have not seen any downsides, but I… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

few good projects. Bad if you get staffed

Consultant II (Current Employee)

I have been working at SDLC Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros: good work life balance and compensation Cons: bad growth and exit options. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on SDLC Partners.

Worked for SDLC Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SDLC Partners reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SDLC Partners CEO Chris Simchick, Scott Barnyak, & Christy Maruca. All reviews posted anonymously by SDLC Partners employees.