SEI/Aaron's
www.seiaarons.com Atlanta, GA 500 to 999 Employees

In this business, you are always replaceable. You are a number, a commodity, a sales strength, definitely not a person.

Sales Manager (Current Employee)
Worcester, MA

I have been working at SEI/Aaron's full-time for more than a year

ProsYou received bonuses and commissions.

ConsYour job is not evaluated fairly by your manager. Instead of manager's worrying about the non-significant, they need to worry about their health by putting themselves on a treadmill and relieving stress that way. The managers have no tact or class and are quick to judge others on a whim.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the employees happy without making it obvious that you would like to be richer from the fruits of their success. Sometimes being a little humble goes a long way. Realize that these employees are working as hard as they can and while you're eating the best of foods, your employees are eating packaged noodles.

More then just another employee

I have been working at SEI/Aaron's full-time

Pros: I have been working for SEI Aaron's for the past 9 months and I am very happy with my position and the company. SEI values… Cons: There have been no negatives to working with the company. I… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Once a great company, loss of multiple upper management personnel has created a loss of culture and retention.

General Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at SEI/Aaron's full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Fun, financially rewarding, great place to excel with the proper GM assisting… Cons: Long hours. Regional staff usually is promoted from short term success. Career can end at any… Advice to Senior Management: Evaluate termination of senior/tenured employees. HR should return phone calls. Test or evaluate promoted upper managers. Stop turnover with exit interviews. … More

There are newer reviews on SEI/Aaron's.

Worked for SEI/Aaron's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SEI/Aaron's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SEI/Aaron's CEO Charles Smithgall. All reviews posted anonymously by SEI/Aaron's employees.