There are newer employer reviews for SEI/Aaron's

In this business, you are always replaceable. You are a number, a commodity, a sales strength, definitely not a person.

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Worcester, MA
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Worcester, MA

I have been working at SEI/Aaron's full-time (more than a year)

Pros

You received bonuses and commissions.

Cons

Your job is not evaluated fairly by your manager. Instead of manager's worrying about the non-significant, they need to worry about their health by putting themselves on a treadmill and relieving stress that way. The managers have no tact or class and are quick to judge others on a whim.

Advice to Management

Keep the employees happy without making it obvious that you would like to be richer from the fruits of their success. Sometimes being a little humble goes a long way. Realize that these employees are working as hard as they can and while you're eating the best of foods, your employees are eating packaged noodles.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great company to work for. Never been happier. You work hard and reap the rewards

Current Employee - General Manager

I have been working at SEI/Aaron's full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Cons

There really are no cons. You only benefit for the work you put in, if your good at what you do

Great Company with potential to move up and succeed!

Current Employee - General Manager

I have been working at SEI/Aaron's full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great benefits, paid holidays, Sundays ALWAYS off, great leadership team. Moved up twice since starting with the company 3 years ago. I now am General Manager of the store. This has given me extreme gratitude and thanks to SEI Aaron's for giving me this chance to prove myself. My advice to anyone currently with this company, or thinking about working for this company is to set your goals high, and reach for the stars. You decide how far you go! The owners of the company are very personable and friendly. They are the type of people that you can call at any time for advice/help. Overall, great company to work for, especially if you are looking for a place to call "home" (away from home, of course:)

Cons

Long hours for any type of manager.

Advice to Management

My advice would be to pay a little better. I have had several employees leave for other jobs, not because they did not like the job, but because they found one making more money. With that said, we DO have a great bonus program and referral program with potential to make monthly bonus. This can be very rewarding.

There are newer employer reviews for SEI/Aaron's