There are newer employer reviews for SEI/Aaron's

In this business, you are always replaceable. You are a number, a commodity, a sales strength, definitely not a person.

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Worcester, MA
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Worcester, MA

I have been working at SEI/Aaron's full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You received bonuses and commissions.

Cons

Your job is not evaluated fairly by your manager. Instead of manager's worrying about the non-significant, they need to worry about their health by putting themselves on a treadmill and relieving stress that way. The managers have no tact or class and are quick to judge others on a whim.

Advice to Management

Keep the employees happy without making it obvious that you would like to be richer from the fruits of their success. Sometimes being a little humble goes a long way. Realize that these employees are working as hard as they can and while you're eating the best of foods, your employees are eating packaged noodles.

Other Employee Reviews for SEI/Aaron's

1. Great place

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Niagara Falls, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Niagara Falls, NY

Pros

Every holiday off with pay great benefits every Sunday off spent 15 yrs with rac and rent way Aaron's is 100 steps ahead,upper management always positive don't want to run a store anymore and Aaron's is ok with me being a sm and that's it

Cons

I have no complaints about Aaron's. The smithcalls take care of there own little sad Charles smithcall stepped down. But chas has stepped up

Advice to Management

Have no complaints about my gms they step back and let us do our jobs with out micro managing us we all have the same goal. Grow and collect and f042 does!!

2. 😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Louisville, KY

I have been working at SEI/Aaron's full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Weekly pay never short on hours good benefits get to meet new people

Cons

Hours are long and work is under appreciated. Attitude in the store is down most of the time.