In this business, you are always replaceable. You are a number, a commodity, a sales strength, definitely not a person.

Current Employee - Sales Manager  in  Worcester, MA
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Worcester, MA

I have been working at SEI/Aaron's full-time for more than a year

Pros

You received bonuses and commissions.

Cons

Your job is not evaluated fairly by your manager. Instead of manager's worrying about the non-significant, they need to worry about their health by putting themselves on a treadmill and relieving stress that way. The managers have no tact or class and are quick to judge others on a whim.

Keep the employees happy without making it obvious that you would like to be richer from the fruits of their success. Sometimes being a little humble goes a long way. Realize that these employees are working as hard as they can and while you're eating the best of foods, your employees are eating packaged noodles.

Other Reviews for SEI/Aaron's

After being in the top 10 sales people for a long time all I got is 'thank you'

I worked at SEI/Aaron's

Pros

GM was flexible about me requesting days off when I needed it on short notice.overtime is paid as well as holidays.high chances to get good bonuses if you are a good sales person. It all depends on your GM,I had seen 3 on duty while I worked there - while one was a joke,another one was fired for stealing ,the last one was a decent person,but RM had his own views on that store.

Cons

No personal appreciation or recognition.after me being on top of the sales for half of the year (my previous SM resigned and I had to be in charge of sales as well as service issues) in stead of promoting me they hired a person with no experience offering her way better salary.after I left the company(never missed a day of work) they didn't pay me my sick/personal time that I hadn't used for over a year.

Instead of hiring new people for managing positions give a chance to those who proves their performance and loyalty to the company on daily basis.

Management sucks, if you like ripping people off, work here

Current Employee - Manager Trainee  in  Everett, WA
    Current Employee - Manager Trainee in Everett, WA

I have been working at SEI/Aaron's full-time for more than a year

Pros

good coworkers, Sunday off,hour lunch,paid for miles

Cons

pay, management, hours, PAY PAY PAY, vacation time, amount of work done is not pay worthy, upper management i a joke.

Promote people that actually work not lazy people!!!!

There are newer employer reviews for SEI/Aaron's.

Worked for SEI/Aaron's? Contribute to the Community!