SEI/Aaron's

www.seiaarons.com

It's a great place to work, my extended family.

Current Employee - Sales Manager
Current Employee - Sales Manager

Pros

Great culture, they offer the opportunity for advancement from within, excellent benefit package. It' s like a big family, we have a lot of fun in the stores, YES ,the encourage us to have fun and make the enviroment at the store as pleasant as posible for our customer. I love our greeting, everyone who enters one of our stores is greeted with " Welcome to Aaron's".

Cons

I only have to say that I don't like working late on Fridays, but I love that we always have Sundays' off.

Consider closing earlier on Fridays

Other reviews for SEI/Aaron's

excellence

Current Employee - Assistant Manager  in  Fall River, MA
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Fall River, MA

Pros

great benefits, paid holidays , awsome work enviroment.. Sei aarons one of the greatest places
    to work for, they care about their associates better than any other company that i know of.
    Sei aarons display great passion to their associates with respect and dignity i am a proud associate who is still employed with sei for last 13 YEARS!!! and im proud to be an sei aarons associate
    ..so for those who see it different why dont you ask my 1100+ customers whos been with me for 13+ years and myself what sei is really about !!! im proud im honored .100% Sei associate.

Cons

what cons there isnt any !!

dont change anything .. keep up the great work we are moving foward fast and growing greater than any other company.

In this business, you are always replaceable. You are a number, a commodity, a sales strength, definitely not a person.

Current Employee - Sales Manager  in  Worcester, MA
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Worcester, MA

Pros

You received bonuses and commissions.

Cons

Your job is not evaluated fairly by your manager. Instead of manager's worrying about the non-significant, they need to worry about their health by putting themselves on a treadmill and relieving stress that way. The managers have no tact or class and are quick to judge others on a whim.

Keep the employees happy without making it obvious that you would like to be richer from the fruits of their success. Sometimes being a little humble goes a long way. Realize that these employees are working as hard as they can and while you're eating the best of foods, your employees are eating packaged noodles.

There are newer employer reviews for SEI/Aaron's.

Worked for SEI/Aaron's? Contribute to the Community!