SEI Investments

www.seic.com

Great Place to Work if You Want Control Over Your Career

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Oaks, PA

ProsOpportunity! Once you get through the selection process (and you need to show that you are self motivated, have clearly applicable competencies, are client focused, and willing to work harder than you think you can) the opportunities are endless. I have moved from one career to another, based on the SEI's trust in my demonstrated skills and driven by my own aspirations. I have seen it a million times - work hard, do a really good job, position yourself as the consumate professional and work the network and your next job is your choice.

ConsYou are expected to drive your own development, so if you are afraid to research ways to improve your performance and too shy to ask for support - forget about it. You will go stale and become obsolete. Should the manager help in this pursuit ? Yes, and they are getting the training they need to be more involved. But right now, don't go to SEI if you expect to be spoon fed everyday.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain your managers, create ways to identify talent early and offer those folks advanced opportunities, be more careful in selecting new hires, especially the young entry level ones, and provide more resources around HR and Development like you do with Business Management.

Advisor Network

Account Executive (Former Employee) Oaks, PA

I worked at SEI Investments

Pros: Good company to get your feet wet in finance. Interesting… Cons: Low pay, too many promises and no delivery. Advice to Senior Management: Listen more to your employees. Compensate employees on sales rather… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

They Paint You a Picture...

Fund Accountant (Current Employee) Oaks, PA

I have been working at SEI Investments

Pros: Great industry experience, good company to start your career. Nice… Cons: Low pay when compared to the rest of the industry ($35K). During the interview and job offer, HR does a lot of… Advice to Senior Management: Analysts are ready to leave as soon as they get an opportunity. It is… More
There are newer reviews on SEI Investments.

Worked for SEI Investments? Contribute to the Community!