SEN Group

There are newer employer reviews for SEN Group

Could Use Some Work in the Business Forecast Arena

Former Employee - Professional Services Consultant in Irving, TX
Former Employee - Professional Services Consultant in Irving, TX

I worked at SEN Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Excellent people, great pay, professional atmosphere, and overall fun place to work.

Cons

The guillotine does fall swiftly at times without much notice. Restructuring layoffs occur a little too frequently unless you become assertive, and make yourself valuable directly out of training, spanning departments, and gathering experience. Much of the business is based on Sales performance. Weak client base = departmental budget cuts.

Taking into account this is a global company, and layoffs will happen as financial assessments are made, work off solid forecasts before making hiring decisions to salvage reputation. Mass layoffs undermine corporate integrity in the public, and stakeholder's eyes.

11 Other Employee Reviews for SEN Group (View Most Recent)

Great place to work for remotely

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at SEN Group

Pros

fiscally smart, great benefits, decent leadership

Cons

landscape of the industry has changed dramatically. telecommunications is declining.

none

Good Job for 6 Months

Former Employee - Business Solutions Consultant in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Business Solutions Consultant in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at SEN Group

Pros

-Great pay and extensive training program so you have time to get on your feet in a new company.
    -Fun, smart people to work with; my team was all real good professional guys, funny in the office but real pros in the field too. Lots of opportunity to ride along with seasoned professionals during training period.
    -Able to get the job done in a matter that most suited myself while still receiving great encouragement and support from my direct management.
    -Good benefits and a 401k match
    -Corporate discounts for random things (pet insurance, cell phone, flowers.)

Cons

-Internal processes bog the company down to where your day feels like you go from meeting to conference call to web session to lunch and back into a meeting, all internal I remind you, before you get to really begin your day.
    -Turnover

Invest in young talent before your company gets stale in a highly dynamic and changing industry

There are newer employer reviews for SEN Group