SEOP

www.seop.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for SEOP

Great if you like promising the world to people, and then falling short on execution.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

I worked at SEOP

Pros

Honestly, the people there aren't bad. They mean well in their actions, however the sales force is so aggressive in selling SEO services, and the company is outsourcing so much of their content and development to the Philippines, that it's almost setting people up for failure.

Cons

For how much the company was doing in monthly sales, the office is embarrassing. I had a cockroach scurry past a prospective clients shoe while we were in the meeting room.

Set realistic expectations when selling services. Don't promise the moon, then not deliver. Also, bring more resources in-house.

26 Other Employee Reviews for SEOP (View Most Recent)

I Enjoy My Stay Here

Former Employee - SEO Specialist in Makati City (Philippines)
    Former Employee - SEO Specialist in Makati City (Philippines)

I worked at SEOP full-time (more than a year)

Pros

-compensation is fair
    -people are very approachable
    -professional

Cons

-they expand the workforce immediately without thinking the overall cost. Resulted to bankruptcy.

Before trying to expand an office to a foreign country, you need to consider the costs and how's the finance status of the company.

Good First Stepping Stone. Laidback and fun agency.

I worked at SEOP full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

If you're the type of person that likes to hit the ground running on projects, and thrives on little management or structure. If you can hit the ground running with ideas, you'll see your contributions spotlighted.

Cons

Typically bottleneck management structure, you'll be managing a lot and your role will never be clearly defined. Opportunity for growth is ambiguous, there's no clear cut path for a promotion.

There are newer employer reviews for SEOP