SEOP
www.seop.com Irvine, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Great if you like promising the world to people, and then falling short on execution.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Santa Ana, CA

I worked at SEOP

ProsHonestly, the people there aren't bad. They mean well in their actions, however the sales force is so aggressive in selling SEO services, and the company is outsourcing so much of their content and development to the Philippines, that it's almost setting people up for failure.

ConsFor how much the company was doing in monthly sales, the office is embarrassing. I had a cockroach scurry past a prospective clients shoe while we were in the meeting room.

Advice to Senior ManagementSet realistic expectations when selling services. Don't promise the moon, then not deliver. Also, bring more resources in-house.

I Enjoy My Stay Here

SEO Specialist (Former Employee)
Makati City (Philippines)

I worked at SEOP full-time for more than a year

Pros: -compensation is fair -people are very approachable -professional Cons: -they expand the workforce immediately without thinking the overall cost.… Advice to Senior Management: Before trying to expand an office to a foreign country, you need… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good First Stepping Stone. Laidback and fun agency.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at SEOP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: If you're the type of person that likes to hit the ground running on projects, and thrives on… Cons: Typically bottleneck management structure, you'll be managing a lot and your role will never be… More

There are newer reviews on SEOP.

Worked for SEOP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SEOP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SEOP CEO Rhonda Spears. All reviews posted anonymously by SEOP employees.