SGK
www.sgkinc.com Des Plaines, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Smart, wonderful people, great talent.

ProsYou have the ability to collaborate with different offices from different disciplines which gives you exposure to different clients. Everybody works as a team to get things done and you have the opportunity to really own a project.

ConsSometimes late hours, but this is standard with any agency. There is not really career training, which is something that would be a plus to get ahead.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer advance career training.

Regret going there in the first place!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at SGK

Pros: There were some nice people working there. Cons: Senior management did little to improve the place. Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the hard-working employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Fun projects, poor career development

Designer (Former Employee)

I worked at SGK

Pros: Anthem provides employees opportunities to engage with some exciting clients and provides clients a… Cons: There is little emphasis on career development for employees. Senior management pays little… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the grumblings of your employees. For a company… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on SGK.

Worked for SGK? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SGK reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SGK CEO David A. Schawk. All reviews posted anonymously by SGK employees.