SGK

www.sgkinc.com
  www.sgkinc.com
There are newer employer reviews for SGK

Good place to work, but can feel isolated at times

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at SGK

Pros

Everyone, no matter from what department, was very nice and willing to help. I never had a problem with the people I worked with and after I left I had connections from all the departments.

Cons

Although everyone was nice, there was never any time to get to really get to know the people you were working with.

Set aside company days where employees can just hang out and get to know each other. It will definitely boost the morale in the office.

83 Other Employee Reviews for SGK (View Most Recent)

Awful experience - Management hires relatives as direct reports

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

I have been working at SGK

Pros

Large global capacities with focus on technical expertise.

Cons

Management was allowed to have spouses, relatives and close friends as direct reports. This was NOT conducive to a healthy work environment unless, of course you were a relative, spouse or close personal friend. These related employee's were protected at all costs no matter the mistakes that were costing the reputation of the company and profit margins that could have been increased instead of decreased.

Look closely........anonymous polls may help but the problem may stem from the top up. Your company will continue to loose business when un-related employees are forced out.

Schawk may be on the verge of greatness, depending on how Sr. and Executive management handle the change.

Current Employee - Organizational Development Specialist in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Organizational Development Specialist in Chicago, IL

I have been working at SGK

Pros

There are a handful of managers that recognize and practice the way employees Should be managed.
    There are a lot of great people to work with at all levels in every department.
    Schawk is upgrading many of thier systems to get all regions and divisions on the same page

Cons

Their IT is outsourced and they can't help with multiple internal programs
    Most of their executive team is not on the same page
    They are slow to make executive d senior andecisions

There are newer employer reviews for SGK