There are newer employer reviews for SGK

Morale at Schawk is worse than anywhere else I have worked.

Pros

The actual work is always interesting and changing.

Cons

Never received a formal job performance review. Supervisors are out of touch with what their employees need. "Do as I say, not as I do" mentality. Open door policy to management is non-existent.

Other Employee Reviews for SGK

1. New to the company, but happy overall.

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

Pros

Fun place to work. Good people and management seems to care about the people. Benefits and perks are good and the work environment is phenomenal. I am new to the company but see this as a place that I can learn and grow as I am also relatively new to this industry. I am excited about what the future holds.

Cons

The company/office that I am in has grown exponentially in the last few months. We are experiencing growning pains and they don't seem to be being addressed in some of the more important areas which could effect how employees are impacted. Only time will tell and it will be a true test of the leadership of the management team.

Advice to Management

NA

2. Smart, wonderful people, great talent.

Pros

You have the ability to collaborate with different offices from different disciplines which gives you exposure to different clients. Everybody works as a team to get things done and you have the opportunity to really own a project.

Cons

Sometimes late hours, but this is standard with any agency. There is not really career training, which is something that would be a plus to get ahead.

Advice to Management

Offer advance career training.