SGK

www.sgkinc.com
  www.sgkinc.com
There are newer employer reviews for SGK

Schawk

I worked at SGK full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Most of the employees are hard-working qualified, friendly and sincere.

Cons

Senior management is disconnected from the client base. There is an air of disdain towards employees. Some of the human resources people are truly awful. Middle management was okay, but there is a disconnect because they don't keep up with new technologies.

Senior management needs to listen to salespeople and clients. The Schawk culture needs major improvements. They need to treat employees with more respect. There needs to be more cross training and education of employees overall.

82 Other Employee Reviews for SGK (View Most Recent)

Morale at Schawk is worse than anywhere else I have worked.

I worked at SGK

Pros

The actual work is always interesting and changing.

Cons

Never received a formal job performance review. Supervisors are out of touch with what their employees need. "Do as I say, not as I do" mentality. Open door policy to management is non-existent.

New to the company, but happy overall.

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at SGK

Pros

Fun place to work. Good people and management seems to care about the people. Benefits and perks are good and the work environment is phenomenal. I am new to the company but see this as a place that I can learn and grow as I am also relatively new to this industry. I am excited about what the future holds.

Cons

The company/office that I am in has grown exponentially in the last few months. We are experiencing growning pains and they don't seem to be being addressed in some of the more important areas which could effect how employees are impacted. Only time will tell and it will be a true test of the leadership of the management team.

NA