SGK
www.sgkinc.com Des Plaines, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Schawk

(Former Employee)

ProsMost of the employees are hard-working qualified, friendly and sincere.

ConsSenior management is disconnected from the client base. There is an air of disdain towards employees. Some of the human resources people are truly awful. Middle management was okay, but there is a disconnect because they don't keep up with new technologies.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior management needs to listen to salespeople and clients. The Schawk culture needs major improvements. They need to treat employees with more respect. There needs to be more cross training and education of employees overall.

Morale at Schawk is worse than anywhere else I have worked.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at SGK

Pros: The actual work is always interesting and changing. Cons: Never received a formal job performance review. Supervisors are out of touch with what their employees… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

New to the company, but happy overall.

Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at SGK

Pros: Fun place to work. Good people and management seems to care about the people. Benefits and perks are good and the work environment… Cons: The company/office that I am in has grown exponentially in the last few months. We are experiencing growning pains and they don't seem to… Advice to Senior Management: NA Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on SGK.

Worked for SGK? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SGK reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SGK CEO David A. Schawk. All reviews posted anonymously by SGK employees.