SGN Nutrition

sgnnutrition.com

Direct Sales

Promoter (Current Employee)

ProsThe compensation structure provides great opportunities to be awarded for doing well in sales. The scheduling is very flexible and allows promoters to find substitutes under certain condittions.

ConsSince the performance of a promoter depends on sales, some work days can be very slow, which in turn lead to low sales numbers. The inconsistency of the sales market is the biggest drawback in some stores.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe leadership is doing great as each manager is working hard and trying to maintain a good stream of communication between them and the promoters.

Great for extra cash, but not a career

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at SGN Nutrition

Pros: -The best part about this job was the level of independence it gives you, I only ever saw the man who interviewed me, otherwise i… Cons: -training was frustrating, they do 2 conference calls when they hire people with 0 sales experience and expect them to be super stars right out… Advice to Senior Management: Do more demographic research on each store you send a… More

Seems Like An Easy Sell, But It Isn't

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Miami, FL

I worked at SGN Nutrition part-time for less than a year

Pros: Easy to get hired. Easy training. You work independent of any… Cons: Poor training. Company does not have a consistent message and changes management constantly. Product has been in Costco for a while and most of the… Advice to Senior Management: Rehire Richard Ennis. After you fired him, the company went downhill quick. I always felt like he cared about me, but the new Regional has… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on SGN Nutrition.

Worked for SGN Nutrition? Contribute to the Community!