There are newer employer reviews for SHI International

STAY AWAY - Stay far, far away

Former Employee - Account Executive  in  Indianapolis, IN
Former Employee - Account Executive in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at SHI International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great comp plan in the beginning.

Cons

Terrible executive corp management. Too many field reps. Take away more and more accounts to prevent long term success.

If I worked at Softchoice or Dell previously or were a brown noser - I am sure I would have been loved by you and given special treatment. Train your managers! SHI is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

102 Other Employee Reviews for SHI International (View Most Recent)

Downward spiral...

Former Employee - Inside Sales Account Manager  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Account Manager in Austin, TX

I worked at SHI International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I was at SHI for 3 years, and the first two years were great. The Austin office is young, and they hire fun and energetic people. The office was fairly laid back, and the pay was great if you had a good account set, which I did. If you prove you are capable, management will reward you by giving you good AEs and accounts.

Cons

SHI changes direction and leadership wayyyy too often. We had 3 directors in 3 years, and in my last 6 months at the company, I had 3 different managers. With every leadership change came more busy work and a different focus. Back in June, they appointed a new director who has ruined the spirit of the place. Employees no longer feel valued at all, and everyone in the office wishes they could just quit. The last few months have seen tons of changes, and it is only going to get worse.

Recognize the irreparable damage the new director of inside sales is causing, and either step in and make some changes, or find someone else for the job before you lose your most talented people.

Inside Account Executive

Current Employee - Inside Account Executive  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Inside Account Executive in Austin, TX

I have been working at SHI International full-time for less than a year

Pros

Young work environment, great perks, laid back, great long-term earning potential

Cons

Inside sales, 50 + cold calls a day, takes avg. 6 months to start making commission

There are newer employer reviews for SHI International

Worked for SHI International? Contribute to the Community!