SHI International

www.shi.com

Good place to work

Current Employee - Account Executive
Current Employee - Account Executive

Pros

Great Culture and good benefits. Compensation this great depending on accounts you work hard to get into, given to you, or your quota. Genuinely care about doing the best for the employees.

Cons

The company tries to do too much without enough resources. Huge shift towards micro management. Training and on going development lack effectiveness. Inside reps talent level leaves a lot to be desired

Other reviews for SHI International

STAY AWAY - Stay far, far away

Former Employee - Account Executive  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

Great comp plan in the beginning.

Cons

Terrible executive corp management. Too many field reps. Take away more and more accounts to prevent long term success.

If I worked at Softchoice or Dell previously or were a brown noser - I am sure I would have been loved by you and given special treatment. Train your managers! SHI is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Downward spiral...

Former Employee - Inside Sales Account Manager  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Account Manager in Austin, TX

Pros

I was at SHI for 3 years, and the first two years were great. The Austin office is young, and they hire fun and energetic people. The office was fairly laid back, and the pay was great if you had a good account set, which I did. If you prove you are capable, management will reward you by giving you good AEs and accounts.

Cons

SHI changes direction and leadership wayyyy too often. We had 3 directors in 3 years, and in my last 6 months at the company, I had 3 different managers. With every leadership change came more busy work and a different focus. Back in June, they appointed a new director who has ruined the spirit of the place. Employees no longer feel valued at all, and everyone in the office wishes they could just quit. The last few months have seen tons of changes, and it is only going to get worse.

Recognize the irreparable damage the new director of inside sales is causing, and either step in and make some changes, or find someone else for the job before you lose your most talented people.

There are newer employer reviews for SHI International.

Worked for SHI International? Contribute to the Community!