SI Organization

www.the-si.com

Feels like Lockheed Martin Jr.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chantilly, VA

ProsWith the recent divestiture from a major defense contractor and becoming a stand-alone company, The SI has the genetic makeup of a big player. The area of work The SI focuses on is dynamic and growing. Opportunity vibrates at The SI !

ConsThere is a general feel of being like a Chihuahua - a small dog with a big dog attitude. Many functionalities seemed ingrained in the 'old' LMCO behaviors. Functional groups within The SI need to adapt a more dynamic fluid momentum and stop plodding along in LMCO's big ill-fitting shoes.

Advice to Senior ManagementEducate management levels in all of the SI functions they will touch; for example, capture managers should fully understand the processes and functions of *all* teaming support organizations, not just contracts and finance...and so on.

Fun.

Security Guard (Current Employee) Chantilly, VA

I have been working at SI Organization

Pros: Great atmosphere to work in Cons: Little chance for moving up at the moment Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company to work for, difficult if you don't have a security clearance

CollegeTech Spec (Former Employee)

I worked at SI Organization as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Access to senior level management, great hours, good pay, friendly… Cons: Not much work without a security clearance Advice to Senior Management: Find more work for employees who do not yet have… More
There are newer reviews on SI Organization.

Worked for SI Organization? Contribute to the Community!