SI Organization

www.the-si.com

Exciting time for change

Systems Engineer (Current Employee) Chantilly, VA

ProsThe SI just announced a new CEO to replace the former leader of 7+ years from the Lockheed days. This is an exciting time to be with the company as they will be growing into new markets meaning each employee has more opportunities. The mission is exciting, and it's as close as you can get without being a developer or in the Government itself. Most upper level leaders are there to help you and will look out for you.

Good work life balance, good raises (if you work hard), and good people.

ConsThe old Lockheed processes have to go. Hopefully the new CEO will take care of this, but our benefits are suffering because of our rate structure and it's killing morale. Communication could use some work, but isn't terrible overall.

Advice to Senior ManagementShake it up! Take risks on people and turn things around. Try something new, think differently, and don't stifle risk-takers.

Experience matters

Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee) Valley Forge, PA

I have been working at SI Organization full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Competitive Salary, Decent working conditions, Nice co-workers and ethical environment. Cons: No sick time, 401k match recended, 1% raise, Little to… Advice to Senior Management: Recognize the value of experience. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not Recommended

I have been working at SI Organization full-time

Pros: Some talented colleagues and interesting clients. Has a legacy to be proud of and maintain. LMC heritage is great, was an opportune venture at the… Cons: We are now a small company that feels like a big company. Overhead employees seem to only focus on overhead numbers. As a result,… Advice to Senior Management: Your corporate communication leaves much to be desired. Our executive/director to employee… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on SI Organization.

Worked for SI Organization? Contribute to the Community!