SIMCO Electronics

Definately an experience

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at SIMCO Electronics

Pros

The family atmosphere and the ability to walk into the CEO's office and shoot the breeze is refreshing.

Cons

It's a pretty dry environment to work in. The majority of the people are great and so is the talent but the vision of some of the leaders reminds me of a horse with blinders on. Innovation needs to happen to stay alive and there's little room for that here.

Open up to new ideas, take more risks and listen to what your workers are telling you. Sometimes, we actually know what we are talking about.

13 Other Employee Reviews for SIMCO Electronics (View Most Recent)

Satisfied

I have been working at SIMCO Electronics

Pros

Works with employees to ensure healthy and safe work environment. Provides flexibility in work schedule to take care of personal issues.

Cons

Opportunities for advancement very limited, otherwise no different than most jobs.

OK place to work

I worked at SIMCO Electronics

Pros

Friendly environment. Easy to talk to supervisors. They will work with you when you need to restructure your schedule. Lots of travel opportunities.

Cons

Not much room for advancement. Need to hire staff willing to go out and find more accounts. Work load is getting to the point they don't have ample opportunity for their on the road tech's.

The company needs to invest money in updating computers. They need to set up the labs with enough standards to enable everyone to do their job. Programs and paperwork need to be updated.

There are newer employer reviews for SIMCO Electronics