SIMCO Electronics
www.simco.com Sunnyvale, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Definately an experience

Sunnyvale, CA

ProsThe family atmosphere and the ability to walk into the CEO's office and shoot the breeze is refreshing.

ConsIt's a pretty dry environment to work in. The majority of the people are great and so is the talent but the vision of some of the leaders reminds me of a horse with blinders on. Innovation needs to happen to stay alive and there's little room for that here.

Advice to Senior ManagementOpen up to new ideas, take more risks and listen to what your workers are telling you. Sometimes, we actually know what we are talking about.

Satisfied

I have been working at SIMCO Electronics

Pros: Works with employees to ensure healthy and safe work environment.… Cons: Opportunities for advancement very limited, otherwise no different than most… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

OK place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at SIMCO Electronics

Pros: Friendly environment. Easy to talk to supervisors. They will work with… Cons: Not much room for advancement. Need to hire staff willing to go out and find more accounts.… Advice to Senior Management: The company needs to invest money in updating computers. They need to set up the labs… More
There are newer reviews on SIMCO Electronics.

Worked for SIMCO Electronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SIMCO Electronics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SIMCO Electronics CEO Lee M. Kenna, Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by SIMCO Electronics employees.