SKC Communications

www.skccom.com
There are newer employer reviews for SKC Communications

Amazing Place to Work

I have been working at SKC Communications full-time

Pros

I am amazed by the review that I have read on here about the company. I have been here for over 3 years and it has been a great experience. The bad reviews we of course from sales people that must not have been able to sell.

There are people that have been at SKC for over 15+ years. That speaks volumes with todays job hoping mentality. What I love is that everyone wants to help, and that is from the top down. If you need to talk to the owners, they will go out of their way to help. All you have to do is ask.

Cons

None that I can think of, maybe I work too much but its because I like it.

Keep listening to your people, you do it now and please dont stop.

7 Other Employee Reviews for SKC Communications (View Most Recent)

Horrible company

Former Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX

I worked at SKC Communications full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have a hard time thinking if anything good to say. Paychecks were at least in time in most cases.

Cons

Satellite office management was clueless at best, training was non-existant and upper management was more concerned with their bottom line than with their people.

Try to realize that your people could be your greatest asset & invest in them.

Look elsewhere.

Former Employee - Engineer in Shawnee, KS
    Former Employee - Engineer in Shawnee, KS

I worked at SKC Communications full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The day I quit. I can't really think of anything else beyond that.

Cons

Ego, Ego Ego. It's too bad that managers, VP's, sales, you name it..bad mouth clients behind their backs if the client sounds novice about their needs. There is a reason they are called clients/customers, it's because they don't know what they don't know, be thankful they exist so they can pay your salary. Bonuses and raises were promised but never delivered. When called out on it, they acted like "oops", I forgot. Language internal was awful, certain long running employees would intimidate and bully like a bunch of grade schoolers... it was really odd.

Allow some "bottom up" mentality. Your employees are your greatest asset. If you treat them bad, nothing else matters. Check the ego's at the door.

There are newer employer reviews for SKC Communications