SMART Technologies

www.smarttech.com
There are newer employer reviews for SMART Technologies

Professionals Need Not Apply

I worked at SMART Technologies

Pros

Good product, a Good place for people right out of school looking to gain some experience

Cons

No engagement from management, No professional development, Field units are very much siloed, No best practices established, Little to no training on product or procedures, Unprofessional business acumen.

Upper Management, Increase engagement by ensuring that middle management actually engages with their teams. Listen to your employees and set some "Best Practices" for your business. Terminate ineffective managers as soon as possible.

94 Other Employee Reviews for SMART Technologies (View Most Recent)

You go beyond your goals they cut your salary and bonus

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I have been working at SMART Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I decided to work here because they are very good at selling the company and its future so I mistakenly decided to take the offer and work for SMART.

Cons

Sad environment, people shows happiness in front of the management but once they are gone people show how worried they are, insecure, unstable... Now they cut our salaries and they announced that the bonus will be only 50% because the company was down significantly.

To engage people you don't need to be a clown in front of the audience, you need to be real

Intern Adventures at SMART

I worked at SMART Technologies

Pros

Great culture, Amazing people, best atmosphere an intern could ask for. People here will help you progress in your career and grow continuously.

Cons

Location is really the only complain I have. I can't really say anything else bad about this amazing, revolutinizing company that has completely changed the way it operates over the last year.

There are newer employer reviews for SMART Technologies