SMGI

www.salesandmarketinggroup.com

These guys define "Work Hard, Play Hard"

Account Manager (Current Employee) Conshohocken, PA

ProsI really love the work environment here. It really feels like a big family. All the managers really push the "team" mentality.

The incentives to work hard are great! Just last week our entire team hit a bonus to get an all expenses paid trip to AC for the weekend. I don't know a ton of my friends who's companies pay for them to have this much fun when they reach their goals. I've only been here for a couple months, but so far I wouldn't trade this place for the world!

ConsBecause it's a small business your work is under the spotlight. That can be good or bad however you look at it. If you're doing well, you are constantly praised. If not, it's definitely going to be noticed and addressed.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up these cool bonuses and trips we've been getting lately!

I haven't got to travel and see the other offices, but make sure as the company grows we're able to maintain that small business / family environment. It really seems to drive results.

Solid company with advancement opportunities

I have been working at SMGI full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: On the job training, bonus and advancement opportunities with a… Cons: No cons if you are motivated and talented Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Couldn't have asked for a better place to work!

Corporate Trainer (Current Employee) Phila, PA

I have been working at SMGI full-time for less than a year

Pros: Work advancement/opportunity, work environment, and then the pay. This business is full of growth and filled with energetic, fun, reliable people that all work hard… Cons: The hours can be tough, but like I said before, 'Big Picture', work hard now, to play harder… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work in the office by giving all of us the opportunity of a lifetime. We all have… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on SMGI.

Worked for SMGI? Contribute to the Community!