SMGI

www.salesandmarketinggroup.com
  www.salesandmarketinggroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for SMGI

These guys define "Work Hard, Play Hard"

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Conshohocken, PA
Current Employee - Account Manager in Conshohocken, PA

I have been working at SMGI full-time for less than a year

Pros

I really love the work environment here. It really feels like a big family. All the managers really push the "team" mentality.

The incentives to work hard are great! Just last week our entire team hit a bonus to get an all expenses paid trip to AC for the weekend. I don't know a ton of my friends who's companies pay for them to have this much fun when they reach their goals. I've only been here for a couple months, but so far I wouldn't trade this place for the world!

Cons

Because it's a small business your work is under the spotlight. That can be good or bad however you look at it. If you're doing well, you are constantly praised. If not, it's definitely going to be noticed and addressed.

Keep up these cool bonuses and trips we've been getting lately!

I haven't got to travel and see the other offices, but make sure as the company grows we're able to maintain that small business / family environment. It really seems to drive results.

34 Other Employee Reviews for SMGI (View Most Recent)

Solid company with advancement opportunities

I have been working at SMGI full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

On the job training, bonus and advancement opportunities with a team environment

Cons

No cons if you are motivated and talented

Couldn't have asked for a better place to work!

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer  in  Phila, PA
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Phila, PA

I have been working at SMGI full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work advancement/opportunity, work environment, and then the pay. This business is full of growth and filled with energetic, fun, reliable people that all work hard to get to the next level of the business. Pay, I have been here for a few months now and my weekly income is on average $900-$1,100 a week. The money is great, but for me, the 'Big Picture' is what I am focused on.

Cons

The hours can be tough, but like I said before, 'Big Picture', work hard now, to play harder later. Also, if you are someone who wants the easy way out, this is not the field for you.

Keep up the good work in the office by giving all of us the opportunity of a lifetime. We all have the 'down for whatever' mentality, so keep it interesting! I cannot wait to be a part of the growth with SMGI, nationally.

There are newer employer reviews for SMGI

Worked for SMGI? Contribute to the Community!