SMGI

www.salesandmarketinggroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for SMGI

They are the best

Current Employee - Account Manager in Conshohocken, PA

I have been working at SMGI full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This team is unstoppable. They have multiple departments that they effectively cater the company needs and projects to match the multi-billion dollar clients they represent. The clients frequent the office because of the high performance and ability to stay above the competitors.

Cons

They are not going to stop until they succeed and because of this they are consistently pushing forward. If you're not used to the fast paced it is hard to adjust.

Take more time for yourselves

44 Other Employee Reviews for SMGI (View Most Recent)

Really?

I worked at SMGI

Pros

Young environment, and that's it

Cons

They lure you in with an all too good and vague job description. Work environment seems cool, ESPN on the tv in the lobby etc. You think cool and hip environment because it won some BS award.

Then they tell you will go door to door, work six days a week, hand out flyers for a "trial period of time." Have fun selling verizon subscriptions to people you know.... Yeah that could be up to a year.

Then they divert the conversation to the awesome salaries you could earn in an unlikely time line, if you want to... Are you motivated to do that? Do you want to make that money?

Summary: Don't bother.

Stop abusing young college grads

These guys define "Work Hard, Play Hard"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Conshohocken, PA

I have been working at SMGI full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I really love the work environment here. It really feels like a big family. All the managers really push the "team" mentality.

The incentives to work hard are great! Just last week our entire team hit a bonus to get an all expenses paid trip to AC for the weekend. I don't know a ton of my friends who's companies pay for them to have this much fun when they reach their goals. I've only been here for a couple months, but so far I wouldn't trade this place for the world!

Cons

Because it's a small business your work is under the spotlight. That can be good or bad however you look at it. If you're doing well, you are constantly praised. If not, it's definitely going to be noticed and addressed.

Keep up these cool bonuses and trips we've been getting lately!

I haven't got to travel and see the other offices, but make sure as the company grows we're able to maintain that small business / family environment. It really seems to drive results.

There are newer employer reviews for SMGI