SMS Management & Technology

www.smsmt.com

No limits to what you can do, just be yourself

Consultant (Current Employee) Melbourne (Australia)

ProsFreedom to do what you want within the limits of the business model: this needs to be considered by those who expect everything to be either laid at their feet or listened to about every single grip they may have.

ConsLack of structure may frustrate some people. Bonus scheme is a bit sketchy but links to overall business performance. Some communications could be improved.

Great opportunities

Consultant (Current Employee) Melbourne (Australia)

I have been working at SMS Management & Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros: Lots of different placements to choose from. Cons: Sometimes have to compete against other quality consultants for great… More

Some opportunities to experience new industries... but not much else

(Former Employee) Melbourne (Australia)

I worked at SMS Management & Technology full-time

Pros: Calibre of consultants can be reasonable, but not much better than the law of averages would dictate. There is indeed the collegiate atmosphere you'll find… Cons: From my experience, the management were out of touch, happy to brand anybody who did not tow the party line as "moaners". Pressure is regularly… Advice to Senior Management: Either admit you are a body shop and become a leading edge contracting… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on SMS Management & Technology.

Worked for SMS Management & Technology? Contribute to the Community!