SMS

www.sms-na.com
  www.sms-na.com
There are newer employer reviews for SMS

worked here less than a week and had the door slammed in my face by upset businesses

Former Employee - Senior Area Manager
Former Employee - Senior Area Manager

I worked at SMS full-time (less than an year)

Pros

not sure there is any pros. they claim great pay and $100,000. tell you that you can take 3-5 weeks of vacation a year.

Cons

none of the leads really know what we do. more than half the leads are no-shows. the rest have been mislead into thinking we was something that we wasn't. drive around in your personal car and not getting paid for it. to be honest most of the leads are tired of all the telemarketing calls and being hung up on all the time by this company. take this job at your own risk. my opinion is it a terrible place to work.

if you want the company to have a good name be honest with the businesses that you are contacting. if SMS wants to keep good quality people they need to change the way they do business. I haven't heard nothing but how much the business hate this company because of all the telemarketing calls.

49 Other Employee Reviews for SMS (View Most Recent)

Produce Results and SMS Will Take Care of You

I have been working at SMS full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Love my coworkers. Lots of long-term employees who have been here for years and have recommended family members for jobs (plenty of sisters, brothers, sister-in-laws, brother-in-laws, etc. working). Let's face it, you'd only refer family to a good company. This is the norm at SMS!

Cons

No place is perfect. It's a job and, yes, it can be hard. It's high stress and high pressure, at times. It's not for everyone. You have to enjoy sales and handle rejection well. I see some very bitter reviews, but they didn't appear to have been employed at all or for very long...

They know what they doing, have a system in place that works--the longer that I've been here, the more clear that has become.

a very disorganized, frantic sales floor.

Former Employee - Business Consultant in Buffalo Grove, IL
    Former Employee - Business Consultant in Buffalo Grove, IL

I worked at SMS full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There is opportunity to make money here

Cons

what they tell you is that there is high turn over and you have to survive on minimum wage until prove your sales skills, this could take months to occur.

they should offer a better training ramp up income.

There are newer employer reviews for SMS