SMU (Southern Methodist University)
www.smu.edu Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

It was an incredible experience...

Student Clerk IV (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsI loved working at Simmons. It was great experience to gain interpersonal skills because I got to meet with professors and students. I even got to work for groundbreaking for the presidential center.

Consvery menial work... such as filing, data entry, and printing. Walked around whole campus to post advertisements in the building.

Work study

Work Study (Former Employee)

I worked at SMU (Southern Methodist University) part-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible schedule and nice staff. Cons: Low pay and minimual hours. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent Campus

Facilities Manager (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at SMU (Southern Methodist University) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great benefits and great work environment. The people are friendly… Cons: Parking and navigating around campus Advice to Senior Management: Continue to listen to the campus Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on SMU (Southern Methodist University).

Worked for SMU (Southern Methodist University)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SMU (Southern Methodist University) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SMU (Southern Methodist University) CEO R. Gerald Turner. All reviews posted anonymously by SMU (Southern Methodist University) employees.