SNI Companies

There are newer employer reviews for SNI Companies

Vice President

Current Employee - Vice President
Current Employee - Vice President

I have been working at SNI Companies full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

SNI Companies is one of the Best Companies to work for in the industry! I have worked for one other staffing firm in my career and prefer this company for sure. Our company does expect everyone to give 100% each and everyday. However, you will enjoy your time while you are at work. I really enjoy the staff that works with me and that supports me. I am extremely proud to be part of SNI which was selected as Inavero's 2011, 2012 & 2013 Best of Staffing! SNI is constantly looking at ways to improve our organization. Recently, we went Mobile! Our candidates and clients can now download the Application in Apple’s App Store and/or Android’s Marketplace. I can not think of another staffing firm that I would rather work for!

Cons

SNI Companies is a sales environment. SNI’s turnover has been mainly because of this. Many of our competitors have experienced the same type of turnover. If they tell you they do not have turnover, you may want to really question that company. The staffing world is an industry that you either “love” or “hate”. Many people do not make it in this industry mainly because it is very sales focused. I am very happy to be a part of SNI for 10 plus years!

Continue to invest in your people.

78 Other Employee Reviews for SNI Companies (View Most Recent)

Great culture in the work place!

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant

I have been working at SNI Companies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Working at SNI gives you the ability to learn from great sales professionals and grow in your career whether it be sales or a support role. The stuffy corporate atmosphere does not apply in our office and employees are driven to succeed with fun incentives like company wide contests and prizes. It is very competive and fast paced as is any sales environment, but that keeps us all on our toes and motivated. I have really enjoyed working for this company and would definitely consider it one of the better places to work.

Cons

Compensation outside of a sales role.

Blonde, blonde, blonde

I have been working at SNI Companies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

None, other than you can earn a pay check for awhile.

Cons

In the Chicagoland area, this company is unable to keep staff members for any length of time. Because they are desperate to get bodies in seats, they basically hire just about anyone who has a smile and can talk on the phone. Oh, blondes seem to permeate the place......It is the most unprofessional place - even newbies in the business quickly pick up on it. The weird thing is that upper management does not do anything to fix the organization. I believe that other branches in other parts of the country are run much better and have higher quality people. Not sure why they struggle in Chicago. Oh, and watch out for the blondes - they will stab you in the back.

Take a business management class

There are newer employer reviews for SNI Companies