Best In The Business

Current Employee - Managing Director in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Current Employee - Managing Director in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at SNI Technology full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

At SNI Technology you have UNLIMITED GROWTH potential within the company. The training that SNI Technology offers is second to none and the company's core values are truly based on the employee. The compensation plan is the best in the staffing industry and SNI Technology has all of the best tools avaialbe to thier staff to make them the "best in class". SNI Technolgy also continues to invest in the company to allow thier employees be as successful as they want to be. This is a great place to work and a destination employer for anyone in the staffing industry.

Cons

I would like to see a mobile application to take the recruiting process to the next level.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!!

Other Employee Reviews for SNI Technology

1. One of the best

Current Employee - Strategic Account Management in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Strategic Account Management in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at SNI Technology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

SNI Technology believes in grooming their employees, supporting their employees, and providing value-driven services to their clients.

Cons

Un-motivated employees have a hard time

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

SNI Technology Response

Sep 9, 2014 – Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback! We're very glad to hear that you've had a positive experience at SNI!

2. Business Development Manager

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at SNI Technology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

SNI is a company that invests in its employees and believes in rewarding hard work. The staff is provided with all the tools and training necessary to succeed and serve up the very best talent the market has to offer our clients. The depth and breadth of SNI's candidate database is unparalleled in the staffing industry. This, in combination with the on staff SME's who often bring real world experience to the line of business they support, completely changes the client experience to a truly consultative relationship.

Cons

SNI's branding in the market place hasn't caught up with it's larger more recognized competitors. I have no doubt, that as it's national footprint grows and our customers become more educated on what SNI has to offer, we'll take our place among the leading names in the industry.

Advice to Management

Continue charging forward and grooming your staff for greatness. Collaboration and team work is key. Now that we have a fantastic CRM in place, we can tie opportunities and leads together without geographic limitations and CRM blindness.