SNI Technology

There are newer employer reviews for SNI Technology

Business Development Manager

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Jacksonville, FL
Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at SNI Technology full-time (less than an year)

Pros

SNI is a company that invests in its employees and believes in rewarding hard work. The staff is provided with all the tools and training necessary to succeed and serve up the very best talent the market has to offer our clients. The depth and breadth of SNI's candidate database is unparalleled in the staffing industry. This, in combination with the on staff SME's who often bring real world experience to the line of business they support, completely changes the client experience to a truly consultative relationship.

Cons

SNI's branding in the market place hasn't caught up with it's larger more recognized competitors. I have no doubt, that as it's national footprint grows and our customers become more educated on what SNI has to offer, we'll take our place among the leading names in the industry.

Continue charging forward and grooming your staff for greatness. Collaboration and team work is key. Now that we have a fantastic CRM in place, we can tie opportunities and leads together without geographic limitations and CRM blindness.

11 Other Employee Reviews for SNI Technology (View Most Recent)

Excellent staff and great assignments

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at SNI Technology as a contractor

Pros

Tremendeous staff and professionalism; Interesting

Cons

None to discuss at this time

SNI Technology Response

Sep 9, 2014Marketing Coordinator

We're so glad that you you've had a positive experience working with our Fort Lauderdale Office, thank you for the feedback!

This company doesn't appreciate nor value their performing employees

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at SNI Technology full-time (more than an year)

Pros

If you work at Robert Half and are unhappy, SNI will surely hire you. They will also pay you a slightly higher base salary than competitors.

Cons

If you don't come from a staffing background, don't come here. There is no training program in place. Had it not been for Kforce, I would have fallen on my face. My first year at SNI I brought in around $130K in Gross Profit (keep in mind they're paying me $55K). My second year I brought in $200K in GP. After two years of loyal service, not to mention breaking into dozens of accounts, I was let go because "I wasn't where I should be." If you ask me, this is an issue that lies within SNI and its management. I was top biller on my team from day one and helped grow the office to #1 in the company for a year straight. After half the team quit (again, management issue?), they decided to revamp the team and I was cut. Don't waste your time working here because you will never be good enough, and if even you are, you won't go anywhere within the company.

Cherish your good employees