SNI Technology
www.snitechnology.com Des Moines, IA 6 to 15 Employees

Business Development Manager

Business Development Manager (Current Employee)
Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at SNI Technology full-time for less than a year

ProsSNI is a company that invests in its employees and believes in rewarding hard work. The staff is provided with all the tools and training necessary to succeed and serve up the very best talent the market has to offer our clients. The depth and breadth of SNI's candidate database is unparalleled in the staffing industry. This, in combination with the on staff SME's who often bring real world experience to the line of business they support, completely changes the client experience to a truly consultative relationship.

ConsSNI's branding in the market place hasn't caught up with it's larger more recognized competitors. I have no doubt, that as it's national footprint grows and our customers become more educated on what SNI has to offer, we'll take our place among the leading names in the industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue charging forward and grooming your staff for greatness. Collaboration and team work is key. Now that we have a fantastic CRM in place, we can tie opportunities and leads together without geographic limitations and CRM blindness.

One of the best

Strategic Account Management (Current Employee)

I have been working at SNI Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros: SNI Technology believes in grooming their employees, supporting their employees,… Cons: Un-motivated employees have a hard time Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

IT Perm Recruiting Manager - Jacksonville

IT Recruiting Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at SNI Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great Company, Great Culture/Leadership, Great Comission structure, Encourage to… Cons: None. You will have a great career ahead of you… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on SNI Technology.

Worked for SNI Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SNI Technology reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SNI Technology CEO Ron Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by SNI Technology employees.