SOALogix

www.soalogix.com
  www.soalogix.com
There are newer employer reviews for SOALogix

SOALogix gave me a great opportunity thank you.

Current Employee - Consultant in Reston, VA
Current Employee - Consultant in Reston, VA

I have been working at SOALogix

Pros

I had a great opportunity to grow my experience and to build up you intensive carrier with the work atmosphere in SOALogix which provided a big deal of trust to their employees. it’s simply one of the best companies I have ever worked for.

Cons

Small company and compensation package always doesn’t do well together.

President, CTO, FCO and Professional Services Manager, You guys were great with all the meanings.

2 Other Employee Reviews for SOALogix (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I worked at SOALogix

Pros

Innovative small company bringing real-world usable products and solutions to market.
    Company culture allows any person to make significant contributions and be recognized for them.
    For a small company, the benefits are pretty good,

Cons

Small company means foregoing some of the infrastructure and security of large scale companies.
    Sometimes employees get stretched to handle the workload of customer engagements, product development and active sales cycles.
    There is nowhere to hide for anyone who wants a limited role, basically everyone is expected to be able to interact with customers and be cross-functional as required.

The management is an experienced team but expects a lot of the company. More focus on narrower strategy and sales opportunities so that growth and capacity can be managed organically.

There are newer employer reviews for SOALogix