SOI Holdings

www.soi.com

Stretched Senior Management Team

AREA SALES MANAGER (Current Employee)

ProsThis is commission-sales heaven for deal makers. Commisions are more generous than Insperity, Trinet, Oasis. Paychex and ADP don't even come close. Generous closing commisioions and monthly residuals. The accelerator pays a 30% bonus on commisions and residuals once the sales goal is hit. Over half the sales force hits it by August and it is retroactive.

ConsC-Level is on top of things, regional sales leadership needs culling; some of them are strictly "closers" who are great working deals. They need executives who can see past tomorrow and do some strategic planning AND execution, like Insperity does. The sales quote system is antiqautaed and useless. Some reps use their own spreadsheets. A VP Sales thinks that it beets competitors' systems. It doesn't. Underwriting takes 3 - 5 days. ADP, Insperity, Trinet can have finished quotes the same day.

Advice to Senior ManagementTime to open your eyes and ears about what some filed managers are up to. How many HR issues are swept under the rug because a rep, manager, or VP can sell a lot?
Time to start building a poloished sales orghanization that will sustain profitable growth without harassing and hammering on sales reps. Time for sales management who know how to build sales temas without 50% turnover.

reconsider working here

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at SOI Holdings

Pros: fairly fexible hours , good work-life balance, lean in middle managment, you… Cons: The middle managment offered no assistance if you needed help closing business.… Advice to Senior Management: Get some of your senior executives to do something productive More

Professional Employer Consultant

Professional Employer Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at SOI Holdings full-time for less than a year

Pros: The compensation is above average in the industry. The company is growing and it an exciting time to… Cons: There's nothing negative I can other than traffic is bad… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work of reminding all of us:… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on SOI Holdings.

Worked for SOI Holdings? Contribute to the Community!