SPADA Innovations
www.spadainnovations.com San Diego, CA 6 to 15 Employees

As far as I'm concerned, they treated me awesome!

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

I worked at SPADA Innovations for more than a year

ProsI worked at SPADA Innovations until 3 months ago and I definitively disagree with the negative remark posted on this company. Contrary to what was previously posted, management puts employees first and treats them more than decently. I was a former full-time employee that had to leave for personal reasons and the company has gone the extra mile to help me through this process. I also know of contractor employers that ended their contracts and were able to take their laptops and phones to help them find other job opportunities. The sad part about it is that if the person that wrote the negative remark was a indeed a former Project Manager of the company, the negative comment was posted out of a SPADA provided laptop. I hope that comment doesn't involve a former employee of SPADA because it leaves very little to say about the persons it points to and if false, its unfair to them. Maybe there is competition that doesn't like what SPADA has to offer! Take comments with a grain of salt and do your own evaluation.

ConsAbsolutely none! SPADA is doing the very best possible to treat their employees fairly.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep your chin up and continue doing your best! Take negative comments like the one posted with a grain of salt. They will happen from time to time and for no good reason!

New Green Tech Company on Fast Growth

I have been working at SPADA Innovations

Pros: Exciting company with excellent management. Cons: Engineering to accept Green Technology Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awesome company to work for. Treats employees well and provides generous benefits!

Current Employee (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

I have been working at SPADA Innovations full-time for more than a year

Pros: This is a young company that has been good not only to the current employees and contractor, but to the ones that no longer work… Cons: Not much in terms of cons. The company has a very promising and necessary… Advice to Senior Management: Continue caring for your employees and make sure that the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on SPADA Innovations.

Worked for SPADA Innovations? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SPADA Innovations reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SPADA Innovations CEO Joseph L. Vilella. All reviews posted anonymously by SPADA Innovations employees.