SPAR Group
www.sparinc.com Tarrytown, NY 5000+ Employees

Major disappointment...

Account Manager (Former Employee)
Auburn Hills, MI

ProsIt's a paycheck. It's pretty wasy to get away with doing very little. To sum it up, it's a lot like working for the federal government...no matter if you're good at your job and go above and beyond or suck at your job and do as little as possible, you're going to get paid the same either way.

ConsLow compensation, total incompetence of middle and senior management, zero recognition and feedback, very little training, unproductive communication.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn your business! Just because you've always done something a certain way doesn't make it "law". Learn the business, look beyond the immediate future and adapt accordingly.

Started off well... Then treated like dirt

Sales Assistant (Former Employee)
    Lurgan, Northern Ireland (UK)

I worked at SPAR Group part-time for more than a year

Pros: Very close to home, good wages Cons: I was part time so obviously was treated like absolute dirt. It seems I was the skivvy who was available to stick on a till… Advice to Senior Management: Treat everyone equally - don't treat part time workers as… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at SPAR Group part-time

Pros: good friendly staff and management Cons: not very challenging after training Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on SPAR Group.

Worked for SPAR Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SPAR Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SPAR Group CEO Gary S. Raymond. All reviews posted anonymously by SPAR Group employees.