There are newer employer reviews for SPINX Company

good enviroment to work in

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Greenville, SC
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Greenville, SC

I worked at SPINX Company part-time (less than an year)

Pros

really good working flexible hours

Cons

having to switch to different shifts all the time

14 Other Employee Reviews for SPINX Company (View Most Recent)

Hard worker viewpoint.

I have been working at SPINX Company

Pros

Flexible hours and funny people to work with. The the drunks when they get mad when they cannot get beer when they don't have I.D.

Cons

NO,NO,NO respect from the customers when they cannot get what they want because they cannot understand the prices, and they cannot read. How the smokers take 35 minutes to an hour "smoke break" and the other employee is having to work like an slave. Having to work very hard for minimum wage and I'm not even an high school dropout.

Please treat you best employees with more respect. Do tell me that im doing a good job and while you're on your smoke break degrade me to other employees while I'm working. (I'm not worthy to make minimum wage) Please taking into consideration that nothing last forever, meaning that I starting to get sick of the lazy ones who do nothing while I work and take no breaks. Life isn't free so i expect to get more money for my hard work. I know you have told me that my review is up so don't tell me to put it back and its been their for two months. "NOT COOL" Start making an effort to get the store more cleaner because if I was a customer I wouldn't come inside. Its nasty and I'm a clean freak and the roaches and crickets inside the store and the dirt is not cool. The grade of the store in my opinion should be and F! People have told me that Spinx is a good place to work at but treating the good employees like cow manure is not cool. Please take my advice into consideration please. Thank You

Solid company to work for overall as long as you are okay with being paid nothing and not being rewarded for hard work

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at SPINX Company

Pros

Flexibility with hours, regular income, free soda while you're on the clock

Cons

low pay, not enough positive or negative action is taken based on work ethic (bad workers are treated exactly the same as those that make sure to exceed expectations of management), no Sunday or holiday pay except for Christmas day and Thanksgiving, usually end up having to work on holidays like July 4th or Labor day, management will tell you that you were approved for a raise without actually getting around to sending the paperwork in for several months, management could provide more feedback to employees, sometimes have to work for more than 10 days without a day off, in deli work is dirty, deli employees are not paid any more that cashiers even though their job requires more experience and know how.

Take care to recognize your good workers, not just with a pat on the back but with an increase in pay for their hard work or you will lose them. Promptness in the time between when a raise is approved and when it is actually given needs to be improved. The Spinx Company needs to work on staying on better terms with its good employees overall. Pay is the only complement I consider. A large time frame of several months before I see an increase in pay I was promised shows me a company that has no interest in keeping me. This is a recurring problem and not an isolated incident, at least at the store I work at.

There are newer employer reviews for SPINX Company