There are newer employer reviews for SPINX Company

Hard worker viewpoint.

I have been working at SPINX Company

Pros

Flexible hours and funny people to work with. The the drunks when they get mad when they cannot get beer when they don't have I.D.

Cons

NO,NO,NO respect from the customers when they cannot get what they want because they cannot understand the prices, and they cannot read. How the smokers take 35 minutes to an hour "smoke break" and the other employee is having to work like an slave. Having to work very hard for minimum wage and I'm not even an high school dropout.

Please treat you best employees with more respect. Do tell me that im doing a good job and while you're on your smoke break degrade me to other employees while I'm working. (I'm not worthy to make minimum wage) Please taking into consideration that nothing last forever, meaning that I starting to get sick of the lazy ones who do nothing while I work and take no breaks. Life isn't free so i expect to get more money for my hard work. I know you have told me that my review is up so don't tell me to put it back and its been their for two months. "NOT COOL" Start making an effort to get the store more cleaner because if I was a customer I wouldn't come inside. Its nasty and I'm a clean freak and the roaches and crickets inside the store and the dirt is not cool. The grade of the store in my opinion should be and F! People have told me that Spinx is a good place to work at but treating the good employees like cow manure is not cool. Please take my advice into consideration please. Thank You

reviews filtered by
  1. Not too bad

Former Employee - Former Deli Manager in Columbia, SC
    Former Employee - Former Deli Manager in Columbia, SC

I worked at SPINX Company full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Insurance, room for improvement

Cons

Too many cheifs and not enough Indians. Upper Management not on same page results in store level management not knowing which way to go.

Conduct visits together so the left hand knows what the right hand I doing... DM get on same page with Deli DM and marketing as well as others who do store walks and figure out what yall want together. Figure out who's in charge everybody can't have an opinion all the time.

2. I actually look forward to going into work; it doesn't feel like a job, I see it as taking care of my baby.

I have been working at SPINX Company

Pros

Great hours, room for advancement (if one is willing to work for it), benefits and ability to learn new skills.

Cons

It's extremely fast paced and long hours with a lot of responsibility; time given to eat and better pay would be nice.

Please pay better (higher raises, bonuses for those deserving). A lot of work for little pay. Also a break to fuel our needed energy for the tasks at hand. Working 8 hour shifts with no time to eat is taxing.

There are newer employer reviews for SPINX Company