SPS Commerce

www.spscommerce.com

Great place to work with good opportunities

Non-integrated Implementation Analyst (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsLots of opportunities to move up and around. The culture of the company is great. If you have an idea, it is very easy to act on it without much approval and make a big difference in your department. Allows you to stand out from the crowd if you put in the effort.

ConsPay is relatively low when compared to positions at other companies. Sales teams are highly rewarded while operations receives meager recognition and no bonuses.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter reward the hard workers of Customer Operations. Yes, sales is important to growing the business, but Customer Operations are the ones that protect that all important recurring revenue. Reward them for it!!!

So far so good. No challenge at all.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at SPS Commerce

Pros: Comfortable working environment,flexible working hours. Cons: Management is nice. Benefit is ok. More

Great work of people to work with

Implementation Analyst (Former Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I worked at SPS Commerce

Pros: Good management team. Great coworker Good location Cons: Promotion sometime doesnt seem to be given in a fairly… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on SPS Commerce.

Worked for SPS Commerce? Contribute to the Community!