SPS Consulting
www.spsconsult.com Rockville, MD 150 to 499 Employees

Small company, big heart!

Rockville, MD

I have been working at SPS Consulting as a contractor for less than a year

ProsThey go out of their way to find me a job when I am down on my luck, unemployed, and striking out everywhere i go. They got me a good job, helped me with each step of the whole process to make sure I was comfortable. Good people working there!

ConsLimited types of jobs, only administrative stuff and similar jobs.

Advice to Senior ManagementSame people, more fields to cover!

Questionnable Ethics and Possible Financial Issues

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at SPS Consulting full-time

Pros: Easy to interview with the company. The more difficult… Cons: Several instances of questionnable ethics. You won't get straight feedback from the SPS team. After receiving a notice that my health insurance was… Advice to Senior Management: The ends don't always justify any action. Be above… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Thorne Review

I have been working at SPS Consulting

Pros: It was an opportunity to get back in the workforce… Cons: It was only temporary and I need something a little… More

There are newer reviews on SPS Consulting.

Worked for SPS Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SPS Consulting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SPS Consulting CEO Toby Studley. All reviews posted anonymously by SPS Consulting employees.